duckfeather

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

fox races; part II


"My Lord!!!" mother looked into Jossy's room. There was nothing... except her cel phone, lying on the ground, vibrating. Mother looked at the caller I.D. It was Jossy's best friend. Mom answered the phone. "Hi Jossy. I know you're looking for Tiffany, and we found her high-heels, so apparently she had to do some pretty fast running." Lynn was probably the fastest talker in Florida. She talked through all the rides at Disneyworld. Jossy still liked her because she was so nice and so caring. She was even my friend. "Hello, Lynn," Mom replied. "Oh, Hello, Ms. Quickley," Lynn said slowly. Mom had a kind, sweet voice that was easy to recognize. Mother had a rule that whenever she was talking with Mom she would talk normally. "So you say Tiffany is missing?" Tiffany was the prissiest girl in their school. She was very popular too. She is one of my favorites cause she is like, my sister. So is Lynn. They are awesome cause they think Alice is a crybaby too. "Yep. Tiffany went missing just an hour ago. So where is Jossy?" Lynn was confused. No one had ever answered that phone before except for Jossy. "I don't know. We walked into her room, Emilie and I, and we found her cel phone vibrating on the ground." Another voice could be heard on the phone.
"H-h-hello?" it was a very quiet voice. "TIFFANY!!!!" Lynn Screamed. Lynn as so happy. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany squealed. "LYNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME???" Lynn turned around. "EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?????" Lynn still wondered where Jossy was. "I WAS LOOKING FOR JOSSY!! SHE'S BEHIND ME!!! CRYING!!!!!!" Tiffany moved to the side. She put Jossy on the phone. Ms. Quickley put me on the phone. "Jossy?" I asked. When I heard the conversation I had gotten worried sick. "Emma? I love you!!" She always asks me for advice, and she was thankful I was there. "I need to have some advice. When I get home. I was driving home from work when a big, hairy-- thing started chasing me. It chased me here, to Redwood forest."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home