duckfeather

Monday, June 26, 2006

fox races; part 1


The lights grew dim. I, Emilie the fox was brushing my teeth to go to bed. I tiptoed out of the restroom to go to my room. My mother, Elaine, thought I was asleep already. I had stayed up past my bedtime secretly. I did not want my mother to hear the bed squeak... I was succesful. "Yes," I whispered. "Emilie!!!" Oh no! She heard me! I quietly turned on to my left side and pretended to sleep. Mommy stomped into my room. "Emilie, you were supposed to be-- Oh, what's this? I see she is already sleeping." I mumbled nonsense, like I was sleeptalking. "Very good Emilie. You will be awarded a golden star tomorrow." She walked into my sister, Alice's room quietly. "Alice!" she yelled. "No, no, no! You know I told you not to read, write, or watch television after 9!" Alice cried and cried. I thought that she was a big whiney baby. She was my least favorite sister out of all four of them. Linda (the nicest one), Sidney (the prettiest one), and Jossy (the oldest, funnest one) were the others. I was the second oldest. Mother went into Linda's room, and she was fast asleep. Sidney was wiggling everywhere. She explained to mom that she was having trouble sleeping. Mother sent me to go comfort her. Mother was looking through the peephole of Jossy's room...
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home